Ways to Give
· Credit card -
Online –with confidence, give through our secure link
By Phone: call Mari-ann Sullivan at 401-248-7022
· Check - send to
Rhode Island Philharmonic
667 Waterman Ave
East Providence, RI 02914
· Stocks & Bonds, Real Estate - A gift of appreciated securities held for more than one year may provide significant benefits to you as a contributor, such as:
- Entitling you to a charitable income tax deduction for the fair market value of the gifted securities as of the date of gift.
- Eliminating capital gains tax that would ordinarily become due if you had sold the appreciated securities on the open market and donated the proceeds from the sale to charity
· Matching gifts - “Double your impact”. Many employers have matching gift programs through which you can double and sometimes triple your gift. Simply ask your company if it has a matching gift program for cultural organizations and/or educational institutions, then contact the Development Department to submit the form with your contribution.
· Memorial & Honorary Gifts - One way to convey your sympathy and respect for a loved one is by giving a gift in that person’s memory or honor. When you make a memorial or honor donation, we send you an acknowledgement of your gift. We also send a note to the individual or the family of the person who is being remembered, so they know a gift was made.
· In-kind gifts---for our building…computers, tvs, office supplies, recording equipment, pianos, instruments, carpet cleaning, maintenance supplies, painting
· Forever---Francis Madeira Society - “by giving, you give to yourself as well"
Named in honor of Francis K.C. Madeira, Conductor Emeritus and founder of the Rhode Island Philharmonic. The Society was originally conceived as a vehicle to help assure the financial future of the Orchestra through estate planning. By remembering the Philharmonic in your will, you can impact the future of live musical performances in our community beyond your lifetime. Your bequest will qualify for an estate tax charitable deduction. Charitable Trusts, Charitable Gift Annuity, and Life Insurance are ways to contribute.
Sponsorships - Enhance your company’s profile through a partnership with the Philharmonic and Music School. Reach an audience that ranks high on all demographic measures and discover opportunities to create exclusive events to entertain your executives and clients. Support our nationally recognized artists and youth education programs.
For More Information About Gifts Please Call Mari-ann Sullivan at 401-248-7022
or email email@example.com